Functional Medieval Battle Dagger by Mariano Zamorano of Toledo Spain. Medieval dagger for standalone use or for use together with a sword.
Ships in 3-7 days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Functional Medieval Dagger
The Functional Medieval Battle Dagger by Mariano Zamorano of Toledo Spain is a hand forged replica reproduction of a medieval combat dagger circa the 13th century.
This functional medieval dagger was painstakingly hand made with a carbon steel blade as well with trimmings made by hand in iron by the world famous, fifth generation, Toledo Spain swordsmith Mariano Zamorano.
Bearing the famous "MZ" trademark, this limited production sword is a prized collectible for the discriminating collector.
This fully functional dagger is tailored to meet the demands of re-enactment and stage combat.
Funtional Medieval Dagger features
* Overall Length: 18"
* Blade Length: 12"
* Blade: Hand Forged Carbon Steel
* Handle: Genuine Leather Wrapping - trimmings made by hand in iron
* Excellent balance
* Factory: Mariano Zamorano , Toledo Spain
* Rated: Fully Functional - (not honed) - Meets the demands of re-enactment and stage combat
* This dagger is entirely made by hand and thus may display the visual "imperfections" of being handcrafted
Medieval dagger for renactment and historical combat.