Ryumon Bamboo Hand Forged Katana RY-3202. Hand forged katana, fully functional, very hard, very sharp, AISI-1065 high carbon steel blade features.
Ships in 3-7 days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Ryumon Bamboo Katana - RY3202.
Ryumon has out done themselves with this custom hand carved and painted hard-wood saya with a meticulous bamboo scene on a deep black lacquered background.
The hand forged, fully functional, very hard, very sharp, AISI-1065 high carbon steel blade features a Bo Hi that really sounds when the sword is swung properly.
The HA (edge) is tempered using the traditional Japanese clay tempering technique to a HRC 56 and the back to a HRC 45. A true Hamon (temper Line) is evident along the HA (edge).
The hardwood handle is wrapped in top grade ray skin same and then covered in Japanese brown tsuk-aito cotton braid. The handle is then double pegged to the full tang for added safety. The saya is tied with Japanese brown cotton sageo.
* Fully Functional
* Overall Length: 41.5"
* Blade Length: 28"
* Handle Length: 10.5"
* Sword Weight: 2lbs 8ozs
* Iron tsuba with bamboo motif and gold accents.
* Double pegged full tang.
* One piece brass habaki.
* Japanese brown cotton tsukaito and sageo.
* Authentic top grade ray skin wrapped hard wood handle.
* Hard wood saya with hand carved and painted Bamboo scene on black lacquer.
* Scroll style Certificate of Authenticity.
* Sword bag.
* Ryumon Imprinted Wooden box.
* Reference guide.
* Cleaning kit.
* Shipping Weight: 23 Lbs (Due to Box Size).