Ryumon Phoenix Katana RY-3201, hand forged, very hard AISI 1065 high carbon steel blade.
Ships in 7-14 days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Hand forged, very hard AISI1065 high carbon steel blade. The HA (edge) is tempered using the traditional Japanese clay tempering technique to produce an HRC 56 and an HRC 45 for the back. A true Hamon (temper Line) is evident along the HA (edge). This is a "Live Steel" Sword crafted by traditional sword-smiths well trained in the art of sword making. This sword will stand up to Practice in the DOJO and Tameshigiri.
* Features: Overall Length: 41.5".
* Blade Length: 28".
* Handle Length: 10.5".
* Authentic top grade ray skin wrapped handle.
* Hand carved and painted phoenix on wooden scabbard.
* Certificate of authenticity.
* Sword bag.
* Wooden box.
* Reference guide.
* cleaning kit.
* Shipping Weight: 20 Lbs with Storage Box.
Samurai swords by Ryumon.