Deluxe Roman Gladius Sword of Julius Caesar by Marto of Toledo Spain - Limited Edition Sword. Excellent Roman sword for collectors. SPQR inscription, symbol of Roman authority, justice and law.
Ships in 3-7 days
Warning: Last items in stock!
This Limited Edition, Deluxe Roman Gladius Sword of Julius Caesar by Marto of Toledo Spain, pays tribute to this great military and political leader of ancient Rome. This Roman Gladius sword of the Mainz type was used between the 2nd century b.C. and the 1st century A.D. The guard and pommel of the Limited Edition Deluxe Roman Gladius Sword of Julius Caesar is ornated with figures sculpted in relief. The typical shaped tempered stainless steel blade has elaborate 24K gold etched imagery that makes this sword an exquisite collector piece.
This is a high quality, LIMITED EDITION, product made in Toledo Spain by Marto, which you can proudly display.
SPQR: Senatus Populusque Romanus (The Senate and People of Rome). Symbol of Roman state, its power, justice and law.
* LIMITED EDITION SWORD - Certified limited production of 1500 worldwide
* Overall Length: 71 cms - 28 inches
* Blade: AISI 440 Tempered Stainless Steel - 24K Gold etched - individually serialized
* Both sides of blade decorated.
* Guard/Pommel: Zamak - 24K Gold and Pewter plated
* Certificate of Authenticity
Julius Caesar Gladius Sword Video
Deluxe roman sword for collectors.