Functional Templar Knight Medieval Battle Ready Sword by Mariano Zamorano of Toledo Spain. Reenactment sword.
Ships in 3-7 days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Medieval Templar Sword-Functional, battle ready sword for reenactment.
Functional Templar Knight Medieval Battle Sword by Mariano Zamorano of Toledo Spain is a hand forged replica reproduction of a Templar Knight medieval combat sword circa the 13th century and displays the Templar Cross on the pommel.
This functional medieval broad sword was painstakingly hand made with a carbon steel blade as well with trimmings made by hand in iron by the world famous, fifth generation, Toledo Spain swordsmith Mariano Zamorano. Bearing the famous "MZ" trademark, this limited production sword is a prized collectible for the discriminating collector.
This fully functional broad sword is tailored to meet the demands of re-enactment and stage combat.
Functional Medieval Templar sword features
* Overall Length: 49"
* Blade Length: 39"
* Blade: Hand Forged Carbon Steel
* Handle: Genuine Leather Wrapping - trimmings made by hand in iron
* Excellent balance
* Factory: Mariano Zamorano , Toledo Spain
* Rated: Fully Functional - (not honed) - Meets the demands of re-enactment and stage combat
* This sword is entirely made by hand and thus may display the visual "imperfections" of being handcrafted
Functional medieval sword created for reenactment.