Functional El Cid Colada Battle Ready Sword by Mariano Zamorano of Toledo Spain. Reenactment sword.
Ships in 7-14 days
Functional El Cid Colada-Functional medieval sword.
Functional El Cid Colada Battle Sword by Mariano Zamorano of Toledo Spain is a hand forged replica reproduction of the El Cid Colada sword circa the 11th century.
This fully functional combat ready rapier sword was painstakingly hand made with a hand forged double-edged carbon steel blade. The twisted quillons and knuckle-guard, leather wrapped grip and spheric pommel trimmings are made by hand in iron by the world famous, fifth generation, Toledo Spain swordsmith Mariano Zamorano. Bearing the famous "MZ" trademark, this limited production sword is a prized collectible for the discriminating collector.
This fully functional rapier sword is tailored to meet the demands of re-enactment and stage combat.
Functional El Cid Colada sword features
* Overall Length: 39"
* Blade Length: 32"
* Blade: Hand Forged Carbon Steel
* Handle: Genuine Leather Wrapping - trimmings made by hand in iron
* Excellent balance
* Factory: Mariano Zamorano , Toledo Spain
* Rated: Fully Functional - (not honed) - Meets the demands of re-enactment and stage combat
* This sword is entirely made by hand and thus may display the visual "imperfections" of being handcrafted
Sword of El Cid, famous Spanish knight and a hero from fight against Moors.
You can see El Cid in epic history movie with Charlton Heston and Sophia Loren (1961).