Functional Clam Shell Rapier Battle Ready Sword by Mariano Zamorano of Toledo Spain. Reenactment sword.
Ships in 5-7 days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Functional Clam Shell Rapier
Functional Clam Shell Rapier Battle ready sword by Mariano Zamorano of Toledo Spain is a hand forged replica reproduction of a 16th century rapier sword.
This fully functional combat ready rapier sword was painstakingly hand made with a hand forged carbon steel blade. The double hand clam guard, quillons , knuckle-guard, wire wrapped grip and pommel trimmings are made by hand in iron by the world famous, fifth generation, Toledo Spain swordsmith Mariano Zamorano. Bearing the famous "MZ" trademark, this limited production sword is a prized collectible for the discriminating collector.
This fully functional rapier sword is tailored to meet the demands of re-enactment and stage combat.
Functional Clam Shell Rapier features
* Overall Length: 45"
* Blade Length: 36"
* Blade: Hand Forged Carbon Steel
* Handle: Wire Wrap - trimmings made by hand in iron
* Excellent balance
* Factory: Mariano Zamorano , Toledo Spain
* Rated: Fully Functional - (not honed) - Meets the demands of re-enactment and stage combat
* This sword is entirely made by hand and thus may display the visual "imperfections" of being handcrafted
Functional Clam Shell Rapier for reenactment and historical fencing.